Show newer

Rakı - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rak%C4
Rakı or raki (/rɑːˈkiː/, /rɑːˈkuː/, /rɑːˈkɜːr/, Turkish pronunciation: [ɾaˈkɯ]) is an alcoholic drink made of twice-distilled grapes and anise.[1] It is the national drink of Turkey[2] and also popular in other Balkan countries as an apéritif as well as in Kazakhstan.

Attacks on Indian Civilization - Episode 13 Indian Civilisation Series
youtube.com/watch?v=eMgjjPDtsp

🇲🇱 Timbuktu - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timbuk
From the perception of many Europeans and North Americans, Timbuktu is a place that bears with it a sense of mystery: a 2006 survey of 150 young Britons found 34% did not believe the town existed, while the other 66% considered it "a mythical place", which means 100% did not believe it was real.[110]

Watch "What are deepfakes and are they dangerous? | Start Here" on YouTube
youtu.be/pkF3m5wVUYI

How palm oil became the world’s most hated and most used fat source
theprint.in/opinion/how-palm-o
By 1900, a new industry was gobbling up all kinds of oils: Margarine was invented in 1869 by the French chemist Hippolyte Mège-Mouriès as a cheap alternative to butter. It soon became a mainstay of working-class diets in Europe and North America.

dank Murky boosted

The Russian term дань (dan') means "tribute" or "homage", which is very likely a cognate with Sanskrit दान (dāna), which means "donation" or "giving".
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/дань
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/दान#San

Watch "Building Without Nails: The Genius of Japanese Carpentry | China Uncensored" on YouTube
youtu.be/7708E1bmoxc

Syriac language - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac
In 2014, an Assyrian nursery school could finally be opened in Yeşilköy, Istanbul[91] after waging a lawsuit against the Ministry of National Education which had denied it permission, but was required to respect non-Muslim minority rights as specified in the Treaty of Lausanne.[92]

Show older
koyu.space

We create internet services for you and your friends